Archive for March, 2018
Looking to upgrade your rig but have concerns about cost? Upgrading to an affordable pre-owned pickup is never expensive when you buy with Georgetown Auto Sales. Our constantly-evolving inventory prominently features many of the best used pickup buys in the U.S. as delineated by Autotrader.com.
Chevy Silverado: Thanks to a 2003 facelift, the Chevy Silverado has had a modern look for decades. Each subsequent model year of the Silverado offers impressive tech features and a choice between a V6 or three different V8 engines, so you’re never at a loss for towing power. Best of all, many of the Chevy Silverado’s available here at Georgetown Auto Sales are available for less than $15K.
Toyota Tacoma: The Toyota Tacoma’s no-nonsense interior and exterior styling have made it one of the most popular secondary-market trucks for decades. The truck’s impressive V6 engines are noted for their durability, and many offer up to 240-horsepower. 2005-2012 Tacoma also offers a wide variety of body styles for drivers to choose from.
Nissan Titan: Nissan Titan models from 2004 to 2009 boast a brawny 305-horsepower 5.6-liter V8, several body style choices and even a high-end LE model with leather upholstery. These trucks also have a solid reputation for durability and dependability, which is another reason why they’re so popular among drivers from Lexington and Georgetown.
Your rust-free, low-mileage, new-to-you pick up is waiting for you at Georgetown Auto Sales. Stop by today to check out all our models up close.
Purchasing a low-mileage pre-owned car, truck or SUV from Georgetown Auto Sales is a wonderful way to save on the first vehicle for your family’s new driver —but that doesn’t mean all pre-owned vehicles are equally suited to newly-licensed drivers. Which models are a safe, reliable choice when buying used?
- Avoid Buying ‘Too Much’ Vehicle: You’ll want to stay away from large pickup trucks and full-size SUVs, and for obvious reasons. These types of vehicles are difficult to handle even for experienced drivers. And because these types of vehicles often feature a lot of passenger space, that too could spell trouble. The more passengers on board, the more distracted your new driver is likely to be. Stick towards smaller pre-owned SUVs and crossovers like Honda CR-V, Kia Soul, and Mazda CX-3.
- Avoid Buying ‘Too Little’ Vehicle: Image-conscious teens may try to compel you into buying a pre-owned two-door convertible coupe, but don’t let them. Sports cars don’t merely increase the temptation to break speed limits, they also have a higher rate of accidents, and carry higher insurance premiums —especially for young drivers.
- Prioritize Key Safety Features: Safety features like electronic stability control and side curtain airbags protect against common errors made by young drivers, namely oversteering and poor traffic navigation. Systems like forward-collision warning and automatic emergency braking are also optimal. Be sure to review the safety ratings of any vehicle your considering to make sure they’re as optimal as can be —many vehicles manufactured after 2010 feature some or all of these features.
Need help with your next pre-owned vehicle purchase? The Georgetown Auto Sales team is here to help. Visit our headquarters this week to explore our inventory and to have your questions answered by our team of used vehicle pros.
While new car dealerships can often make you feel like a number on a clipboard, the Georgetown Auto Sales team strives to make your car purchasing experience different. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a relaxed, informative shopping and purchasing experience each time they visit us, which is likely why drivers from across greater-Georgetown and nearby Lexington have relied on our constantly-updated inventory of pre-owned car, truck, and SUV specials for years.
- Transparency: At Georgetown Auto Sales, what you see is what you get. We don’t hide details about our inventory or the cost of our vehicles behind confusing sales terms and fine print. In fact, you’re free to do your own research to see that we stand behind both the quality of the vehicles we sell and our dedication to customer service.
- Camaraderie: Without pressure from a national headquarters to push certain models or achieve outrageous annual sales goals, our team is free to be your friend in the automotive business, helping to get you an affordable price on the vehicle that works best for you, your commute, your family, or your small business.
- Confidence: Just taking a test drive at a big brand dealership can mean you’ll be inundated with purchase offers for months, if not years. Spam, junk mail, they won’t stop until they’ve got you back again. When you shop with Georgetown Auto Sales, we make the process discreet, informative, and relaxing —and we’ll never spam you.
Ready to learn how shopping at a used car dealership is different? Visit Georgetown Auto Sales this week. We can’t wait to meet you.