Archive for December, 2017
Finding a quality vehicle for your family at an affordable price is not supposed to be a difficult feat, but some dealerships make it so. This is why we are pleased to carry a variety of used SUVs under $15,000 so our customers can indulge in great features with a low monthly payment. Here are our top picks for models that our Georgetown, KY, Frankfort, Lexington, KY, Winchester, KY, and Nicholasville customers will enjoy.
- Toyota RAV4: The Toyota brand is known for being reliable and for long-lasting models, and this SUV is no different. With great features and a low price, we're sure it's going to be a hit with you.
- Ford Explorer: If you need more space, the Explorer is your ticket to soccer games, hiking trails, and whatever life throws at you. These models are also reliable and have won awards for this exact reason.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Fuel efficient and full of great features, the Grand Cherokee is one of America's favorite SUVs for a reason.
To test drive one of these or any other exciting and affordable used SUVs under $15,000, contact our team or stop by and see how we can best serve you. We look forward to providing you with the quality care that you deserve.
— U.S. News Cars (@USNewsCars) August 6, 2017
The first step to knowing how a monthly car payment is calculated is know what an auto loan is. An auto loan is known as an amortizing loan, this means that a creditor lends you the principal (cost of the car) and you pay the creditor back plus interest through equal payments over the loans life time. In short, an auto loan is paid back through monthly payments that remain the same as interest and principal decrease.
The amortization calculation
Your monthly car payment is determined through the amortization calculation. The information that you need for this calculation is the amount of the loan, the interest rate per month, and the total number of months that you will be paying. The amortization formula uses these figures to determine what your monthly car payment will be throughout the life time of the loan. You can quickly find out your estimated monthly payment using our auto loan calculator after you find the perfect vehicle in our used inventory at our Georgetown, KY used car dealership new Frankfort. If you have questions about a car loan you can always come by our dealership where we help customers from Lexington, KY, Winchester, KY, and Nicholasville.
A question that many drivers ask themselves when researching a used vehicle that they really like is “can I get a car loan on used cars?” well the answer is yes! Although that is only the short answer, there are many factors that you should consider when looking at buying a used car with a loan. That’s why we have assembled this list of tips to help you out when you’re seeking a loan for a used car.
Used Car Loan Tips
- Know Your Credit: This may seem trivial, but it is important to know what your credit looks like because it will affect your ability to get a loan.
- Shorten Your Loan Term: One of the best things to do when buying a used car with a loan is putting more money down. This shortens the term of the loan and in-turn saves you money.
- Find Lower Rates: Finding the lowest rates on a loan can be tiring and a mountainous task in itself. You don’t have the time to be shopping around for the lowest rates so be sure to use a service like our finance center where you can apply for financing online and our team of finance experts can go to work for you to find the best possible rates!
When it comes to getting a car loan for a used car be sure to follow these simple tips and you can get financing for your next vehicle. If you want a more personal touch to your financing experience be sure to visit us at our dealership in Georgetown KY near Frankfort and Lexington, KY where we serve drivers from Winchester, KY and Nicholasville.
When browsing our pre-owned inventory, it's important to keep in mind that there are many factors affecting your decision to buy, and we're sure you have an idea in mind about what your next vehicle should be. This is why we're taking the time to fill you in on a few tips when shopping for a used car at our dealership. Keep these things in mind while you shop, and contact our team today to discuss any questions or concerns.
- Model Year: Our team recommends staying within a 2-3 year model year time frame so you can have the safety features and entertainment technology that you need for distraction-free driving. Many models older than that do not offer Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity.
- Mileage: A model that has been driven for 100,000 miles but meticulously maintained is different than one that has been driven for half the miles, but neglected. The numbers aren't as important as service history, so be sure to look deeper into the vehicle's service history.
- Vehicle History: Has the model been involved in a collision? Has it suffered flood damage? These are things you need to know in order to stay ahead of any hidden issues that may have resulted in some traffic accidents or environmental damages.
Once you've found the models you're interested in taking for a test drive, contact us or stop by and we will help you to make owning these models a reality.
Whether your budget is a bit on the low side, or you simply enjoy the thrill of finding a great vehicle at a low price, we encourage you to browse models under $10,000 here at our dealership in Georgetown, KY serving Frankfort, Lexington, KY, Winchester, KY, and Nicholasville. These used cars, trucks, and SUVs are sure to be a winner for drivers seeking that delicate balance of quality and price.
Our team has taken the time to put together this selection of models that we believe are the best representation of their brand. We encourage you to keep in mind that there are many factors to consider while shopping, such as the mileage, vehicle history, and overall brand reputation that provide a better idea of how the model will support you through the years. Here are our top picks:
- Honda Accord: These models are notorious for being economical, dependable, and they hold their value very well.
- Toyota Camry: These cars have proven repeatedly to last a long time, plus they offer great gas mileage.
- Hyundai Sonata: These models are priced affordably so drivers can get quality without a hefty price tag. These cars also have a lot of great features available.
Take a few moments to browse our inventory and then tell our team which models stand out the most and we'll set up a test drive for you to see for yourself how these vehicles can prove their quality. Stop by today and you'll be impressed.
— U.S. News Cars (@USNewsCars) September 27, 2017